Open business meetings:
Meet and network with potential investors, buyers and solution providers of your choice.
Interactive think tanks:
Take part in interactive think tanks which deliver practical knowledge and skill development.
Discuss business and investment opportunities specific to different countries across the region.
Build profitable professional relationships and meet potential partners and clients.
- Gain access to new markets and partners – and build new business relationships
- Discover innovative, new ideas to help expand your business
- Listen to and network with some of the most powerful women in Asia
- Share key messages and ideas with other attendees
- Make contacts and close potentially lucrative business deals
- Game changers – winning strategies for new growth models
- Encouraging thought leadership – building sustainable policies
- How to build brands in emerging markets
- Women investing in women
- Making room for Generation Y – Future of business in Asia
HE Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor – Wife of the Prime Minister of Malaysia
Remedios I. Rikken, Chairperson of Philippine Commission on Women (PCW)
Jennifer Li, Chief Financial Officer of Baidu, China
Shinta Widjaja Kamdani, Managing Director of Sintesa Group, Indonesia
Kalpana Raina, Vice Chair Asia of WomenCorporateDirectors (WCD), United States of America
Jeremy Stevenson Taylor, Consultant of Catalyst Europe
Hear from our patron